Alexa Price, Guest Author
1. Hire a Wedding Planner to save money! ~ Budgeting is one of the most challenging aspects of planning a wedding. Think of your wedding planner as a financial advisor. An experienced planner will help you navigate the tough conversations such as who is paying. Planners are familiar with costs and how to best allot your money to the areas you value. A planner can create a realistic budget, secure the best pricing from trusted vendors, and manage payments. Lastly a wedding planner is an invaluable resource when it comes to cost-saving ideas. Would you like to save money? Hire a Wedding Planner today!
2. Hire a Wedding Planner to save time! ~ Time is truly a valuable commodity. It seems as if in today’s world there is never enough. Planning a wedding is very time consuming with many hours per week spent researching, planning, meeting, and coordinating. It can take over your life. Think of your wedding planner as a personal assistant who takes care of the details while you enjoy making the fun decisions and spending time with your fiancé in the days leading up to your wedding. Would you like to save time? Hire a Wedding Planner today!
3. Hire a Wedding Planner to save yourself from headaches and worry! ~ Headaches and worry are two things most people will likely experience when planning a wedding — with numerous checklists and the fear of overlooking an important detail. When is a payment due? Did you order your Grandmothers corsage and one for Great-Aunt Sally? Your wedding planner has your back and will keep on top of all the details and action items for you. You won’t lose sleep worrying and Great-Aunty Sally will be delighted you remembered her. Would you like less headaches and worry? Hire a Wedding Planner today!
4. Hire a Wedding Planner to maintain your love and relationships! ~ Relationships and memories with the ones you love are the most important things in life, but it is easy to lose sight of this when planning a wedding. This is an emotional time as you and your love ones are faced with important decisions that involve money, time, etiquette, and tradition. Think of your planner as a trusted therapist. A wedding planner can help you keep things in perspective by providing sound advice, solutions, and guidance throughout the entire planning process. Would you like maintain your love and relationships? Hire a Wedding Planner today!
5. Hire a Wedding Planner to minimize stress and maximize fun! ~ Stress is unpleasant, unhealthy, and can test the best relationships. Planning a wedding with little prior experience and expertise can create a lot of unwanted stress. Wedding planners have years of experience planning weddings and can navigate the process with ease on your behalf allowing you to enjoy your engagement period with the one you love. A great wedding planner specializes in making every meeting a fun memorable experience.
Larry’s NOTE: A Wedding Planner acts as your “go to person” – The average wedding has from 15 to 25 different vendors. Combine that with the entire wedding party and all of the guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, brides and grooms can simply tell others to “talk to the wedding planner!”
True story: Ten minutes before the start of the Zachary Salter wedding below, someone took my wedding book with the ceremony I was about to perform. There I was with no wedding book, no wedding ceremony and 10 minutes to go before the wedding was to begin. I immediately notified Alexa Price and she smiled and said, “No problem!” as she handed me a hard copy of the ceremony that I had sent to the bride. WoW! Close call. Saved by the Wedding Planner! The show must go on! Thanks, Alexa!
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Zachary Salter. Renee del Castillo and Zach Salter were married at 5:00 p.m., Saturday, May 9, 2015 at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley, AZ.
Wedding Venue: Marjorie Jackson, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Paradise Valley, AZ. http://www.Marriott.com/
Wedding Planner: Alexa Price, Simply Modern Events, Greater Phoenix, AZ. http://SimplyModEvents.com
Wedding Officiant: Larry James, Scottsdale, AZ. http://www.CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com/ & Blog: http://CelebrateIntimateWeddings.wordpress.com/
Copyright © 2015 – Alexa Price. In 2010 Alexa Price moved to Arizona and started using her skills to design and create amazing events. She found intense fulfillment as she helped many loved ones celebrate their most important moments in life. In 2013 she created Simply Modern Events from her little studio in the Melrose District. I absolutely love my job! She understands events can be stressful but aims to ease stress through simple, clear, and uncomplicated transactions with her customers.
Larry James NOTE: Alexa Price get 5 stars from me. Working with her was a pleasure.
Larry James is an award winning, non-denominational wedding officiant and performs the most “Romantic” wedding ceremony you will find anywhere! Every wedding ceremony is customized to your complete satisfaction. Call to check availability: Cell: 480-205-3694. Pre-maritial relationship coaching is available and not required. You will find more than 475 pages of Wedding ideas, tips (90 tips and growing), ceremonies, and more at: http://www.celebrateintimateweddings.com. Something NEW about weddings is posted every 4th day on this Wedding BLOG. Check Larry’s availability.
Click for Archives! ~ Subscribe to Larry’s FREE monthly “LoveNotes for Lovers” eZINE. Contact: CelebrateLove.com, P.O. Box 12695, Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2695. – CelebrateLove.com and CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com
NOTE: All articles, “LoveNotes” and wedding tips listed in this Wedding BLOG – written by Larry James – are available for reprint in magazines, periodicals, newsletters, newspapers, eZINEs, on the Internet or on your own Website. Click here for details.
Add Larry James to your Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/larry.james
Follow Larry’s “once daily” Relationship Tweet at: http://www.Twitter.com/larryjames
Follow Larry’s “Relationship BLOG” at: http://CelebrateLove.wordpress.com/
Follow Larry’s “Networking BLOG” at: http://NetworkingHQ.wordpress.com
Lots of Wedding Ideas on: Larry’s Pinterest Page