Rachel Morgan, Guest Author
1. Take a before photo of yourself upon starting your challenge and stick this on your fridge. Every time you open the fridge take a look and remember why you put that there. Just think about that perfect dress and the day and that will help keep you motivated.
2. Try porridge for breakfast or lunch. Not only can you get some great tasting flavours, this will keep you fuller for longer. All of the foods used in the plan can be purchased from your local supermarket – no expensive health foods here!
3. Eat slowly and try to enjoy every mouthful. When you concentrate on the food you’re eating, the flavour and enjoyment will be so much more intense, you will find yourself more full and satisfied.
4. Invest in some digital scales to see small weight losses, which will help keep you in the slimming zone. Also, try to diet with a friend to help keep you motivated. It will also help to fill in the personalised daily diary that comes with the plan. This way you can track what you’re eating on every day of the 12 weeks.
5. If you fancy the occasional glass of wine, go for a dry white, which has fewer calories. Mix it with diet lemonade to make it last longer. The diet plan also includes lots of other top tips and motivational advice, so check it out!
6. Want a quick low-calorie meal? Try a Prawn or Chicken Stir fry. Replace the noodles for extra vegetables. Proteins like chicken and prawns will help keep you full up through-out the day. The Wedding Dress Diet Plan includes a handy 7-day meal planner so you can pre-plan all the protein for the week and quick and easy recipes even the busiest bride-to-be can try.
7. Try Lindt “dark” chocolate for an intense chocolate hit at only 40 calories approx per square. One square is enough for a sweet tooth and it will stop you reaching for the whole bar.
Read the entire article at: http://www.weddingideasmag.com/
BONUS Articles: Top 10 Common Dieting Mistakes Every Bride-to-be Makes
Copyright © 2015 – Rachel Morgan. Rachel Morgan is a writer for Wedding Ideas Magazine featuring hundreds of ideas for weddings, honeymoons and more.
Larry James is an award winning, non-denominational wedding officiant and performs the most “Romantic” wedding ceremony you will find anywhere! Every wedding ceremony is customized to your complete satisfaction. Call to check availability: Cell: 480-205-3694. Pre-maritial relationship coaching is available and not required. You will find more than 475 pages of Wedding ideas, tips (90 tips and growing), ceremonies, and more at: http://www.celebrateintimateweddings.com. Something NEW about weddings is posted every 4th day on this Wedding BLOG. Check Larry’s availability.
NOTE: All articles, “LoveNotes” and wedding tips listed in this Wedding BLOG – written by Larry James – are available for reprint in magazines, periodicals, newsletters, newspapers, eZINEs, on the Internet or on your own Website. Click here for details.
Add Larry James to your Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/larry.james
Follow Larry’s “once daily” Relationship Tweet at: http://www.Twitter.com/larryjames
Follow Larry’s “Relationship BLOG” at: http://CelebrateLove.wordpress.com/
Follow Larry’s “Networking BLOG” at: http://NetworkingHQ.wordpress.com
Lots of Wedding Ideas on: Larry’s Pinterest Page